Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trendy, Healthy Lips

If you read magazines at all, you know that hot pink lips are very in.  They were last year as well, but much more mainstream this year.

I've gotten really tired of dried out lips and the bad taste of lipsticks...so I'm always pleased when I can find a tasty, moisturizing balm to do the same thing.

I picked this C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Mentha Poppy Pink Mint balm on sale right after Christmas at Bath and Body Works.  It is the perfect touch of hot pink in a balm.  Super trendy and yummy!


It's not at Bath and Body Works anymore, I believe, but I tracked it down online here.

My second one I picked up in Golden Mint.  It gives a warm sheen to any lipstick, stain or pencil I put on.  My favorite is to slick on some nude rose liner and swipe this on over.  I have a golden MAC lipstick that I have always used for this purpose, but it is too drying on my lips.  I found it here too.

No comments: