Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Most Perfect Lip Product I've Encountered


I am as picky with my chapsticks as I am with every other product I use.  My favorite for years has been Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm.  I love the peppermint tingle and the hydration. Before that, for years, I used Huckleberry lip balm from Montana.  So wonderful.

I like to use a balm before bed just to prevent chapped lips. As I live in a very dry climate, this is a problem for me.  I am careful about wearing drying lipsticks or glosses because of this.

About a year ago, I got a .1 oz sample from Sephora with an order.  It has lasted me since.  I put it on most nights...and slather any extra on my finger onto my cuticles.

It is a bestseller in Japan.  I am a sucker for international bestsellers.  That's how I discovered Bio-Oil and Deja vu Fiberwig years ago.

I'm finally running out of this teeny tube. Two options--some small sizes for cheap on ebay, or a pack of three samples from the yu-be website here

It's so good and in a long lasting way.  It doesn't feel gooey on, but nourishes for quite some time.  Try it!

No comments: