Monday, November 9, 2009

It's Here

Finally, an Essie version of the uber popular Chanel Jade is here!!!

I want it.  But currently have been TOTALLY exhausted!!  I have so many things I want to write about, but all my energy has been spent chasing around a 3 year old boy, and getting a bit of a workout.  Also, seeing my wonderful man every single weekend, and getting all the details together for the big Marine Corps Ball coming up next weekend.  Black halter gown, check.  Red lipstick, check.  Generic Spanx, check.  Jewelry, check.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm totally buying this! You had me at the chanel bottle, as I found my self justifying my potential purchase daily. Sometimes while I dose off listening to my student teacher slaughter history I just gaze at my finger nails and imagine how they would looked jaded!