Tuesday, September 15, 2009

YouTube Tutorials

I cannot believe that I spent about four hours online today...mostly watching YouTube makeup tutorials!!  Then, researching prices and reviews for products.  I'm insane.  My eyes are bleary.  I wanted to see the last set of the Men's US Open final, and so was killing time watching the first four sets that I had already seen.  I know, it makes no sense whatsoever. I'm insane.

It was extremely informative.  However, I started to lust after every product some girl raved about (such as retrying Benefit Benetint, and getting Benefit Glamazon.)  Then, I changed my tactics.  I started searching for products I already owned to find better ways to use them.  JACKPOT!!

Most of you know about my love for Bobbi Brown gel liners.  I have been using it for a year and a half (though not everyday because I'm too lazy for the brush most days!)  I watched a few tutorials and really liked this one. It's short and really helpful!

Let me know if you want recommendations of some good tutorials, if you have time on your hands and want to improve your makeup skills without having to actually leave the comfort of your own home.

No comments: