Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oh My!

I am SO exhausted. I have had a very long few days. My health took yet another little dip over the weekend...a response most likely to vigorous activity. Last night, I got about four hours of sleep (long story, involving a smoke detector) and then had to get to work two hours early for a meeting. Also, I am acting as pool/watering girl this week...and am not used to having to water and monitor the pool after a long day of work.

All that to say, I'm tired!!

A few things I've been thinking about...

I am graying more everyday. It seems like overnight, more have sprung up around my part and crown! I already dye my hair every few months to darken it, but it looks like I'm going to be doing it much more frequently in the next year or so!

I love the dye I use. L'Oreal Color Gems. It is demi permanent, lasting 28 shampoos or so. It adds shine and I find it very multi-dimensional on my hair...since my natural highlights can still shine through.

I have so much I want to say about the new Project Runway, but all I can muster up right now is how inspired I am by Heidi Klum's makeup. I love that she mixes a golden, bronzy look with cool eye makeup and lips. I have been falling in love again with bronzer...and a icy pink lip.

No comments: