Saturday, May 3, 2008

Summer Feet

The first time I saw a late-night infomercial for this thing, I was mildly disgusted. However, I have since read and heard that it is truly a remarkable product. When my in-shower pumice stone reaches a replacement age, I will be purchasing this As-Seen-On-TV product. Especially since Linens'n'Things has 20% off coupons, so it will only be $8.

On another note, I have some sort of stomach bug. Now, I am forced to waste the gorgeous summer day outside and stay in...drinking 7-UP and eating soup. At least I squeezed in some fun the last few days so that I don't feel persecuted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay i was TOTALLY grossed out by this product when I saw it....
BUT I am just every so slightly to see how much dead skin it could get off my feet if I used it....that could be very interesting.

Kara said...

I know, right? Those first feelings of revulsion fade to curiosity. Kind of like many reality shows...

Anonymous said...

I saw it at wall-mart! Thought of you