Friday, May 9, 2008

How did I live?


Lately I wonder how I lived without my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Cobalt Ink. I used to have a problem with disappearing liner from my upper lashes, and smudged lower lashes. The only way I could prevent both was to use my trusty Urban Decay primer under a pencil eyeliner on top, and line only on my actual lower lash waterline.

Then, I heard about Stila Smudge Pots, apparently long wearing. I considered it, but never got crazy excited about it. Finally, I discovered the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I was going to stick with black, but loved the cobalt ink. I can tone it down if I just want to smudge a little on my upper lashes, or embrace its feisty cobalt 'tude all over. It seriously stays put. It's a little on the high maintenance side, requiring purchasing the brush to apply it. And I could never slap this stuff on in the car on the way to work. But it is definitely worth it.

And they have a huge assortment of colors.

No comments: