Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hair

So I've had a few requests for hair product/style info. Instyle.com is a great resource for hair makeovers. You can upload your own picture, and try out different celebrities' hairstyles with your face shape. The only problem with this method is that you MUST take into consideration different hair type/texture and styling time investment.

I myself prefer to leave my hair to dry overnight, or air dry on the odd day I shower in the morning. I use a wet-to-dry flat iron for my bangs and on a couple of weird spots I have.

Bespoke Labs Wet-to-Dry Narrow

I, of course, got it for less than half of its normal $200 price tag. It is great, but I wish it had rounded edges so I could flip my hair or curl it. But, you can't have everything. And I'm too lazy to use a blow dryer, so love the option of steaming instead.

I would rather rely on hair products to do the work for me. I won't list them all, because I would be embarrassed to see them all at once! But here are a few faves for now:

I could not live without this. I used to struggle with frizz, but as long as I use this and refrain from touching my hair when it's wet...I can kiss my old mushroom hair days goodbye.


Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam
I have loved this stuff for about four years. It doesn't disappoint. It smells amazing, conditions, doesn't make my hair all crunchy, and gives just the right amount of wave definition...on my hair.

Jonathan Create Root Volume Lifting Spray
This is very pricey. I bought it as one of those treat purchases over a year ago. I don't use it daily, but when I want some big roots, this stuff does the trick.


What hair product can you not live without?

No comments: