Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hair Dilemmas

Well, readers, I have the urge to blog for the first time in A WHILE! Also, this is my first post from my Christmas iPad. The only beauty product I have purchased in months is a Kiehl's tinted moisturizer (more on that later.)

To catch up, I've been wearing mostly comfy yoga attire and wearing minimal jewelry. I am a big fan of "less is more" and I lazily enough have been adapting that as my motto. My favorite way to dress is still plain (plain, but well fitting) classics, updating with seasonal accessories.

My biggest annoyance right now is my hair. Grrrr, growing out my bangs has been so annoying. I have been lazy most days, but some days playing around with hot tools and various products. I had the same hair for years, and the change has really thrown me. My ombre hair color is still growing into its own, but it has made my hair must less silky. It's still very healthy, but...different. I have regretted putting so much color in a few times, but need to enjoy it since it's almost to what I had planned originally.

Here's the reality of my hair:

Beginning to grow out bangs







How I wear it most of the time since I get tired of little braids or twists







What I want it to look like soon








My plan is to do a demi permanent tint on my hair to give a bit more of a caramel color. Once my bangs get this long, I might end up chopping them...but I've come too far to stop now!

11 comments:

Theresa said...

I can relate to your bang dilemma. I have also recently made the decision to ditch the side-swept bangs. Right now they're too long to be managable and too short to be cute!

Moi-moi said...

You really look like her o.o
nice blog
check out mine if you like it www.moira-vivalavida.blogspot.com

Voe said...

You look a bit like Kate Middleton in the first pic. I am also growing out my bangs so I know how you feel.

All the best,
Voe.
_______________________________
http://pearlwhisk.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you have such nice hair it looks so beachy and you are so petty
http://www.makeupandallthingsnice.blogspot.com ♥

Lucie said...

you are my long lost sister! every post is as if I had written it! and its so nice to hear someone else talking other than myself haha... LOVE X

usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
usha.digitalinfo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.