Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Florida

So I'm leaving in the morning to visit a good friend in Florida.  I'm definitely becoming a fan of distraction to make the time go by more quickly while Aaron is gone.  Six more months!  Haha, WAY too early for a countdown.  With things so intense on the deployment front, I'm looking forward to the trip.

I many times find myself carrying a purse and a canvas tote.  For someone with no kids, this is ridiculous.  I was at Barnes'n'Noble and happened upon this AMAZING pocketed tote.  Yes, please!  I'm excited to break it in this trip. I love my little Kenneth Cole purse that is the perfect size and shape, but this the perfect canvas tote that can carry alot and maintain organization.  Ahhhh.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Love the tote!
I bet you are going to use it NON STOP!

BTW, LIke the new header!

Kara said...

haha, someone's really cute nails are in it!

Madelienne said...

Handbags are often used to express the moods, individuality, style and status .the best handbags they have and the status and the better style they obtain.
replica handbags