Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My latest tip

So I've been on an internet beauty reading binge the last couple of weeks.  Sad, I know.  I have no contact with my boyfriend for three weeks.  I am merely four days into the three weeks.  Even though we only get to see each other on weekends with the distance right now, I now see just how much we are in contact throughout each day.  It's all very strange...

Anyways, I'm reading more and cooking more...but mostly playing on the internet more!

I took advantage of the Ulta Amazing Cosmetics Concealer deal, split with my friend Kim.  We both got the Golden Light shade.  I have never been the best applicator of makeup.  I love makeup and skincare, but never seem to want to put the effort into really learning how to apply it correctly.

I have been using Benefit Erase Paste in #1 for almost a year and love its brightening effect.  I have been using my finger to warm it up and then tap it onto my skin and the corners of my eyes.  Well, I decided to search on YouTube for tips on applying both Erase Paste and Amazing Cosmetics concealers.

I read a great tip about using a fluffy eyeshadow crease or shading brush to tap concealer on under the eyes if you're not looking for super thick coverage.  I can't stand having anything cakey or obvious looking in the way of face makeup.  I tried it with the Erase Paste and I think I prefer my finger on that one.  But, it works beautifully with the AC!! The perfect coverage for that area.

I happened to have a very reasonable extra eye shading brush that came in an Eco Tools set.
Eco Tools (came in a 5 brush set that was $10)

No comments: