Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry for the lack of shallow information lately!  I had a special visitor, and then was on vacation for a week without computer access.

I am going to be writing about my ideas for my gown/makeup/hair for the Marine Ball in November.


In the meantime, I did a bit of birthday shopping...early.  This trench my aunt got me--the absolute perfect fall jacket.  I'm loving it.  The boots the boyfriend is getting me for my birthday.  I have been looking for the perfect black equestrian boots for a few winters now.  Last winter, I ordered some rubber ones from Urban Outfitters, but ended up returning them.  I have searched online, and tried on many pairs whenever I happen to be shopping. I went to outlets with my aunt, mom and sister-in-law and found some good ones on sale at Gap.  They were suede, however, and weren't well made.  I was perfectly content with them until my SIL saw these ones at Anne Klein of all places...and I knew they were THE ONES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I love those boots. I kind of want them. XD Maybe they're not crazy expensive?