Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Purple Me

I am loving purple.  Actually my love affair began last summer with a beautiful, matte dark purple polish.  Hold on, it was the one I wore the day I started this blog!! It continued on to fun tops last summer in purple, and into a gorgeous fall color in OPI's Le France line, Parlez Vous OPI?

Well, it's even hotter this fall.

We have the purple smoky eye.
Glamour Beauty Blog does a tutorial on it here.


We have some stunning nail colors.
Sephora by OPI  has any number of gorgeous purples



Or OPI Pamplona Purple


We have new eyeliners.
This is supposed to be in a purple color in stores now.  I have read raving reviews of the staying power of this pencil liner.  However, maybe I just have oily eye areas, but I need a gel or liquid to really stay put.
Also, Make Up For Ever always has fun colors.

I personally love liquid liner for a quick-yet-dramatic look.  Today, at Nordstrom Rack, I saw some dark amethyst liquid liner and I'm thinking I need to go back and spend the $5 to revamp my fall makeup.

No comments: