Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm Baaaack




I had a fab trip...super relaxing and a time to not worry about makeup or skin products. I actually could only take carry on luggage to Greece, so very few liquids and clothes. It was really good for me. I'm generally a pretty light packer...except for vast quantities of toiletries. This way, I had to be super low maintenance.

And since I'm not working this month either, I don't wear any makeup most days. Ah, bliss.

However, I did notice some really cute trends over there, and great LOW MAI hair ideas. And gained a huge appreciation for the Greeks and their lack of body consciousness issues. Everyone was just so confident with their flaws. I loved it.

I totally forgot to post these before I left. Here's how I did my toes for the trip:
I used Essie "Jazz", my absolute favorite taupe. It is my current love for my toes and very hot this season.

I actually got three Essie nail polishes last month at Ulta for $11! How, you ask? Well, they were having "buy two, get one free" and I had a $5 coupon. Steal.

No comments: