Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T.J. Maxx


I got a few very fun things from T.J. Maxx the other day. I forced my sickly body out of bed to go to Target for a few trip things. I had seen a mini, dual voltage flat iron in the Maxx a month or so ago, so stopped in.

I got the flat iron for my bangs on my trip. It was only $16 and so awesome that it is dual voltage! We'll see if I actually use it, or just clip them back and wear hats the whole time.

I found my second favorite self tanner that is no longer sold at Sephora, ModelCo Translucent Airbrush Tanner. I used to pay about $25 for it. Well, $7 at the Maxx! I love the smell of it.

Lastly, I got the little blue ruffly clutch on a whim. It was sitting on the end of a row...for $5. It'll be handy in London.

2 comments:

AM said...

The clutch is adorable. I bet you will use it a ton!!! AND the flat iron, what a deal!!!!!! FUN FUN at the Maxx!

Kara said...

Such great finds for the trip. I shop so rarely that it was great to spot those and quickly get out of the store!