Sunday, May 31, 2009

Everyday Minerals


So, the other day, I was searching for a product under my sink in what can be the makeup graveyard. I keep my everyday essentials in mini drawers on the counter, but have quite a bit of good stuff under that sink. I came across little sample jars from Everyday Minerals from a couple of years ago. All you pay is shipping, and you get to test out three foundation colors, a blush and a concealer powder. It's amazing! The reviews have always been great, and I really liked the color options in my sample kit. Before Bare Minerals brought a yellow based shade to their foundations, I was about to switch. It is way cheaper. The packaging is bare bones, but the product is decent and you have so many options to choose from.

I liked the semi-matte finish the best. They sell a sponge if you want to apply the powder minerals with a heavier coverage.

Everyday Minerals Sample Kit

No comments: