Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday Excitement



Nothing gets me more excited than a really good deal. Well, I exaggerate...many things get me more excited than that. But, on a daily basis, I love to get a good deal.

I have been wanting to purchase Stila Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer. It has SPF30, looks amazing alone or under my Bare Minerals, is full of physical sunscreen, and comes in a yellow enough shade for me (most have pink or beige undertones, which clashes considerably with the rest of my body, especially my neck...not pretty.)

I told myself I wasn't going to buy it until I got something free with it. In the meantime, I have been lusting after Benefit's new CORALista blush, but haven't wanted to spend that much on another blush when I have so many blushes I really like. I have looked for it on ebay and said I would treat myself to it as a completely frivolous purchase if I could get it for $20, instead of its normal $28.

WELL....today I got an email from Sephora that I could get this set with a $50 purchase, as long as you buy one Benefit item. ($113 value)
Every one of the items I considered purchasing at one time or another, but in my research, found a more perfect product at a better price (or decided I didn't need more stuff.) Well, I am splurging on yet another new blush, getting the TM I have been wanting...and this set.

It's a good day.

No comments: