Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Back

I had a lovely weekend away. I'm totally exhausted, but my health held up alright. I scheduled rest periods each day, so I'm sure that helped!

My friends cancelled on me Monday morning for breakfast because one of them got some crazy stomach flu--so glad I didn't get exposed to that with my terrible immune system! Anyways, the point of this little anecdote is that I got to go by Crossroads, a great consignment store. I was bummed that I hadn't had any time or energy to go shopping at my fave consignment stores while I was there. Well, I got MARC JACOBS black patent leather wedges. Did I mention that they are Marc. Jacobs??? I once owned a Marc Jacobs knockoff purse. These shoes are so well made and unbelievably cushioned and squishy! I also got some J. Crew black flats. I had been looking for a pair exactly like them. Cheap finds.

When I'm more rested up, I'll post some pics of them. Also, a review on Benefit Erase Paste that I got in a sample. Let's just say I am totally impressed.

2 comments:

am said...

Love the deals you find! It was so good to see you!

Kara said...

SOOO good to see you and Eva. I want more time with you and the kids!

I do love my good deals!! All the things I got have gotten great use so far.