Sunday, February 1, 2009

Universals

There are not too many beauty tricks or products that every woman needs. Each of us pretty much knows what we need to, not look like a different person, but look like the best version of ourselves.

Two things, however, I think that really flatters MOST women...

1. Smoothing the eyebrows with brow gel or vaseline (or similar product.) I really like Benefit Speed Brow, tinted in light brown. I sweep my brows in an upward motion to lift the arch and just make them look a little more groomed...even when I am not really much much makeup at all on the weekends. I have been out of the gel for about a month, and just use my Rosebud Salve...the multi-tasking product (used on lips, as a sheen on the eyelids, cuticles, dry patches or to smooth the brows.)

2. Curling the eyelashes.
I know a couple of girls with beautiful, long, perfectly curled eyelashes. You know, the ones who complain about their lashes being too long and curly. Well, other than them, MOST of us just look brighter eyed and more awake/perky with this simple trick. Again, I do this when all I'm wearing is tinted moisturizer, blush and lip gloss.

No comments: