Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pink Lips


Normally, I go for more subtle makeup looks, but I was so taken with this photo of Alexis Bledel. She somehow pulls off those shockingly pink lips so well.

I have been addicted to my Burt's Bees Guava Lip Shimmer lately...loving the hint of fuschia on my lips (pairing it with a fairly heavy bronzer, ala Heidi Klum.) I feel like I can take baby steps to brighter, pinker lips.

My next step is Stila Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain. I doubt I will use it as a cheek stain, but I've read pretty good things about the lip stain. It is supposed to be less drying than some stains, and naturally adjust to your own coloring to give the perfect cherry stain. I have tried it on my finger at Sephora, but it's in a clicker pen and I'm not about to share that with hundreds of other girls. Luckily, Sephora has an amazing return policy, so I could always buy it and see how it works on me. It looks pretty pink on my hand, so I'm curious to see how it will look on my lips!

No comments: