Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nail Obsessed

All day, in between moments of working, I was obsessed with getting two polishes from OPI's fall French Collection. First, the You Don't Know Jacques! I wrote about last week. Second, Parlez Vous Opi? I haven't seen it in person yet, but I've read it described as "smoky violet." Sounds amazing. Last winter, I dreamed of a matte dove gray...and this looks like a more mainstream version of that. I can't wait to see it!

And, click on the link thru the picture above to see a great deal on OPI polishes, almost half off!

2 comments:

Laura said...

love the 1/2 off! don't love the shipping cost though-did you find a way around this?

Kara said...

Oh man, I hate shipping charges!! I ended up just paying 8.50 for mine at a store. I couldn't wait to find a better deal, needed it ASAP. Totally worth it.