Tuesday, July 15, 2008

If I Could Have Anything...


If I had $200 of extra money...no, wait...If I had $200 extra money and I HAD to spend it in a frivolous manner. Ok, if this was given to me.

Oh, I give up. Let's face it, I probably wouldn't spend $200 on the Clarisonic skin brush...but I lust after it all the time. Everyone has been raving about this for the last couple of years. It is made by the same people who developed the Sonicare toothbrush. It deeply cleanses and smoothes the skin, without harsh scrubbing. It is supposed to help with wrinkles, acne, blotchiness, oiliness, etc! How can such perfection be possible? I don't know, but I think about it quite a bit.

Until someone gives me this (even in that case, it would still pain me to have spent $195 on a skin brush), I may have to make do with the Neutrogena Wave. I have read some great reviews on it. I guess it is a similar gentle, yet deeply cleansing technique. But, you do have to buy the replacement pads for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've heard so much about this blog. I think its the only one Julia reads, so let me give her a shout out, "Hi Bae!" Do you think this face brush would make a good gift for this person I know, that is kinda into making herself as beautiful on the out side as she already is on the inside?

Kara said...

Jon!! You are my second male commenter in this blog's entire history. Hmmm, Julia is so stunningly beautiful already that I don't even see any need for improvements. Seriously, she's gorgeous...but you already know that! And, actually, girls are all about self improvement...even once we accept who we are and what we look like. It's a hobby!