Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pretty Kitty Mascara Obsessions


I have just discovered a new beauty blog. She too has a mascara obsession. Stop in and read her tips and reviews for mascara. And she also watches QVC and gets obsessed with products...

As for my life this week, I am exhausted! Not "fatigue", as in my Chronic Fatigue. It is always refreshing to simply be tired from staying out too late here and there, exercising, having fun...namely, starting to have a life again. In other news, Amelia finally let me paint both feet of toenails!! It took some coaxing and cajoling to con her into sitting still, but totally worth it. They look adorable and actually match my toes at the moment. Lastly, I am going to cut about an inch and a half at least off my hair this Friday. I will post some pre-cut pictures as it nears the dreaded Cher length (as in the singer-actress, not character from "Clueless.")

For now, check out these little piggies...

1 comment:

The Kitty said...

hey that Pretty Kitty blog *is* great, isn't it?! LOL! thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog, i'm so glad someone likes it besides my mom! :D your blog is great, too, shall we link to each other's? i'll put your blog under my favorite places :D stop back and comment again soon, i live for comments!