Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Desert in the Spring

We made it to Palm Desert. Seven hours in the car next to my niece Amelia. I clipped her toenails and applied hot pink polish to her left foot. She said, "Pretty," but then wouldn't let me do the right foot. "Don't, Kara. Don't. No" were her exact words. While I read a magazine, she begged for "paper" and I gave her the subscription card out of the magazine. That kept her occupied for quite some time. Did I mention that she is 15 months old?

Eleven hours of sleep later, we're ready for the pool. I wish I looked like this on vacation:

Photo: Frugal Fashionista

But, alas, I do not. I did, however, get a generous sample of MAC Prep + Prime SPF 50 and I LOVE it. I am a little concerned about using a primer everyday, as it seems as though it would clog the pores. But, it is pretty amazing. I will tell more later.

No comments: