Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Latest Frivolous Purchase


I have been wanting a Frederic Fekkai hair mascara wand for a few months now. Every time I watch Project Runway, I fall a little bit more in love with Nina Garcia's glistening, caramel highlights. However, my hair is long and never lightened...and I'm obsessed with keeping it healthy. So, the wand seemed perfect. Back in the 90's, Victoria's Secret had one of these and I bought a bright red one. I hope it goes without saying that these are significantly improved. I bought the cognac color, and just tried it out today. I didn't want to pay $20 plus shipping for a product I had never tried, so found an unopened one on eBay! I need to play around with the placement of the highlights, but here are some pics. (I have been under the weather all week, so I just brushed them out quickly.)



Fekkai Hi-lights, Cognac

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think it looks pretty good!

Kara said...

Thanks! I can't wait to play with it more.